Always Green uses certified tested grass seed mixes including Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Creeping Red Fescue, URI #2, Turf Type Tall Fescue with lateral spread tecnology, Chewings Fescue, Seed Mix, horse pasture mixes, Fine Fescues, Athletic & Park, Sports Turf, and many more.
Our services include: Lawn care to the residential and commercial markets including lawn fertilization, weed control, crabgrass control, grub control, disease control, lawn aeration, overseeding, core aeration, slice seeding, Soil Testing, lawn analysis, Pelletized Lime, Lawn Seeding, Grass, Insect spraying for ticks, spiders, fleas, ants, mosquitoes and many more
Professional Spray on Grass Hydraseeding, Hydromulching, Erosion Control, Seed, Sod, Loam, Mulch, Sprinklers, Turf Vegetation. We use FINN Hydroseeders, Harley Power Raking, Grading, Loam, York Raking
We provide Hydro Seeding for all of RI
Rhode Island: Aquidneck Island, Barrington, Bristol, Burrillville, Chepatchet, Conanicut Island, Harrisville, Pascoag, Central Falls, Charlestown, Coventry, Cranston, Cumberland, East Greenwich, East Providence, Exeter, Foster, Glocester, Hope, Hopkinton, Harrisville, Jamestown, Johnston, Lincoln, Middletown, Narragansett, Newport, North Kingstown, North Providence, North Smithfield, Pascoag, Pawtucket, Portsmouth, Providence, Richmond, Riverside, Rumford, Scituate, Smithfield, South Kingstown, Warren, Warwick, Westerly, West Greenwich, West Warwick, Woonsocket.
We accept credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER
1. Half the cost of sodding.
2. Hydroseed grows much faster than dry seeding.
3. Herbicides and other amendments can be added.
4. Hydroseed is applied more evenly and uniform.
5. Tacking agents are used to prevent erosion.
6. Hydroseed has an attractive green appearance.
7. Wood fibers keep the seed moist longer.
8. Seeds will not be eaten by birds or wash away.
9. Mowing will begin in a month in ideal conditions.
10. We guarantee that you will have a uniform lawn
within 30 days weather permitting.
Note: Not all hydroseeding contractors use the same products and may not offer a guarantee.